Ten Reasons to Join Soroptimist -
1. Women helping women and girls in our local community,
and throughout the world.
2. Networking and new contacts for personal and business.
3. Local, District, Region, National and International programs
to help women and girls.
4. Work to avoid domestic violence, at home and in business.
5. Being a member of an International non-profit organization
that is recognized at the United Nations.
6. Communicate with women of your interests.
7. Business advocacy.
8. Travel opportunities Travel opportunities to places like China, Scotland, Taipei,
Montreal, Hawaii, Philadelphia, Istanbul Turkey, Vancouver BC.
9. Member of an NGO (Non-Government Organization) that is recognized and
has a seat at the United Nations. Soroptimist has been asked to testify on abuse
of women and girls throughout the world.